Beefeater x Rachel Joy Free Drink Promotion 2023
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the Promotion as operated by the Promoter and carry the following definitions:
|Open Date||12.00 midday (BST) on 26 September 2023|
|Closing Date||24:00 (BST) on 8th October 2023|
|Promotion||Each person that announces “Beefeater x Rachel Joy” in the selected Venues will receive one (1) free Beefeater gin and tonic drink.
Each person that shows the Spirit of London Activation Map in the selected Venues will receive one (1) free Beefeater gin and tonic drink.
|Venues||The Promotion will be exclusively available at the below Venues during their respective opening hours, during the Promotion Period:
Address 247 Kennington Ln, London SE11 5QU
2. Beefeater Gin Distillery
20 Montford Pl, London SE11 5DE
3. Callooh Callay Shoreditch
65 Rivington St, London, EC2A 3QQ
4. Callooh Callay Chelsea
316-318 King’s Rd, London SW3 5UH
5. Little Bat
54 Islington Park St, London N1 1QL
|Promoter||Chivas Brothers International Limited, a company registered in Scotland under company number SC646563 and with a registered office at Kilmalid, Stirling Road, Dumbarton, Scotland G82 2SS|
|Promotion Period||means the period commencing on the Open Date and ending on the Closing Date|
Full Terms and Conditions
- Your entry to the Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Any entry or claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering into the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them, including any modifications.
- In the event of any conflict of inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Eligibility (entry criteria)
3. This Promotion is only open to residents in the Territory and entry must be submitted from within the Territory.
4. To participate in the Promotion, you must:
a) be 18 years old or above;
b) be resident in the Territory (UK) for the duration of the Promotion Period; and
c) be of legal age to enter into promotions in your country of residence.
How to enter
5. During the Promotion Period entrants must either;
5.1. announce “Beefeater x Rachel Joy” or those two words in conjunction to a staff member; or
5.2. show the Spirit of London Activation Map to a staff member
on the premises of the selected Venue during the specific opening hours of that Venue.
6. Each Venue has different opening hours and all entrants agree to refer to the specific opening times of each Venue before attempting to redeem the Promotion.
7. It is only possible to redeem the Promotion at each Venue during opening hours and during the Promotion Period.
8. Only one (1) free Beefeater gin and tonic drink can be redeemed per person for the Promotion during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person all such further entries will be disqualified and only the first entry will be accepted as an entry into the Promotion.
9. All entrants must agree and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Officers, directors and employees of the Promoter, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates; individuals or entities responsible for the development, printing, distribution and implementation of this Promotion; suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and individuals who are employees of or members of the immediate family or household of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, program, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted.
12. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter.
13. Any redemptions that are in breach of any of the above requirements will not be honroured by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion not to honour the redemption of the free Beefeater gin and tonic drinks , by any individual deemed to be ineligible, found to be attempting to circumvent the Promotion by tampering with the operation of the Promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, or acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions and where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against such fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant and their entry.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure or delay to redeem the free Beefeater gin and tonic drinks where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
18. The Promoter may ask you require you to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion and the Promoter will ask you to consent to any such publicity, which may include the use of your name and your country of residence on the Promoter’s Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
19. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for any incorrect, incomplete or late entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions, communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Promotion causing delays or disruption and any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Promoter’s Website or any combination thereof.
20. The Promoter and its associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors, to the fullest extent permitted by law, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage, loss, or any injury suffered by any entrant or guest of any entrant participating in the Promotion, or the use or disclosure of an entrant’s Information. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants to avoid undue disappointment.
22. To ensure fairness and integrity of the Promotion to all entrants, the Promoter will not enter any discussion regarding the running of this Promotion.
23. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
24. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any dispute as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.